Splendid Rajasthan Tour
Duration: 8 Night / 9 Days
Embark on a journey through the splendid landscapes and cultural treasures of Rajasthan, a jewel in India's regal crown. This enchanting state in the northwestern part of the country unveils a vibrant tapestry of colors and a rich history that echoes through its majestic forts and opulent palaces. Immerse yourself in the allure of the Thar Desert's golden dunes, experience the intricate beauty of Jaipur's Pink City, and join the vibrant festivities of Pushkar's camel fair.
From the bustling streets of Jodhpur to the tranquil lakeside retreats in Udaipur, Rajasthan's story unfolds in tales of valor, romance, and timeless charm. Each corner of this splendid destination beckons those eager to witness the seamless blend of tradition and modernity. Welcome to Rajasthan, where every step is a sojourn through an ancient and captivating legacy.
On arrival in Udaipur, meet our representative who will assist you & transfer to the hotel. Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes is like the oasis of the Thar desert. The many lakes in the city have lent it the name of ‘Venice of the East’. The royal palaces and forts add to the beauty of the historic city of Udaipur founded in 1559. Day at leisure for the local market. In the evening go for a boat ride ( at your own cost) in Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial, Sukhadia Circle, Karni mata Temple & Sajjangarh Fort. Overnight in a hotel.
Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast check out from the hotel visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. After that drive to Kumbhalgarh. Check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh.
Kumbhalgarh Local Sightseeing
Relish a delicious breakfast at the hotel and proceed for full day sightseeing. You would be visiting the famous Haldi Ghati – famous for the epic battle, famous Kumbhalgarh Fort – one of the most beautiful forts in Rajasthan and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The walls of the fort extend over 38 km and is the second longest wall after the Great Wall of China. Return to the hotel in the evening and enjoy a luxurious overnight stay.
Kumbhalgarh - Jodhpur
After breakfast,proceed to Jodhpur. On arrival checking into the hotel. Places to be covered: Jaswant Thada, Mandore garden,Umaid bhawan palace.Overnight at hotel
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at the hotel.
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After breakfast, drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer "The Golden City", transfer to hotel then check-in, city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden fort or Sonar Killa, trace the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli.Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit Manmade Gadisar Lake, Bazaars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from the 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigree work. Evening visit Sam / Khuri sand Dunes. Overnight at camp.
After breakfast proceed for your onward journey
- ➔ A nice and comfortable Air Condition Ac car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
- ➔ This prices including Driver food and lodging.
- ➔ Ac car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Bus for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
- ➔ Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
- ➔ Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- ➔ Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item
- ➔ Guide/ Entry Fees, Boatings, Elephant Riding / Horse Ridings Etc. During Sight Seeing.
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy.
- Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.