Udaipur 3 Night 4 Days Package
Rajasthan has more to offer than the vast desert up in its northern part. The royal state of Rajasthan ruled by Mewar Maharanas (kings) is a beautiful state with vast natural riches and ancient palaces built centuries ago. The beautiful desert and stone palaces ornamenting the north while wonderful lakes and port in south bless this beautiful city with all riches possible. The city of Udaipur in this beautiful state is often dubbed as, “Venice of India” and “The City of Lakes” for stunning landscapes inside its Vicinity. Create memories in our Udaipur 3 nights package as you see the reality of those nickname through your own eyes.
The calm and serene water of Lake Pichola with thriving Ghats will bring you closer to life. Take a boat ride on the lake to experience the beauty of lake and beauty in death. Dive deep into a scenic view of the palace from the lake as you ride between waves of the amazing lake. Pay your respect to art and mighty Lord Vishnu on building inside the islands of Pichola Lake. The Jagdish Temple and Lake Palace built between the lake islands is a sight to see.
The theatrical scene like landscapes, amenities are just a small part of this beautiful 3 nights 4 days Udaipur package. Take a leisurely tour and encounter the amazing beauty of Rajasthan with us.
Arrival, Check-in, Leisure, Relax
Sit back and relax on the first day of the Udaipur tour.
Udaipur founded in 1559 is one of the many cities in India that has historic significance. The city has many royal palaces and forts with extraordinary carvings and arts that will blow your mind. With many lakes in the city, Udaipur is called City of lakes and also referred to as “Venice of the East”.
Get a transfer from the station to the hotel. Upon arrival, complete the check-in formalities. After checking in, you can have some relaxing time until it’s time to boat ride at Lake Pichola in the evening. Return back to the hotel for a good night of sleep.
Get fascinated by the primitive places in the city.08:30 breakfast at Hotel. 09:45 Visit Vintage Car Collection, the guided tour of City Palace, then visit Durbar Hall, Crystal Gallery. 13:30 Lunch at Restaurant. 14:45 walk up to the Clock tower; visit Sheetal Nath Jain Temple and Jagdish Temple. 16:00 Lake boat ride to Jag Mandir Island. 17:45 shopping or visit to Bagore-ki-Haveli. 19:00 Dharaohar cultural show. Walk from Gangaur Ghat along Pipli Ghat and over footbridge. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day Trip Of Ranakpur
After breakfast we do a Day trip to Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh and over night at Udaipur
In the morning dropping off to Train station or airport and tour ends.
- ➔ Airport/ Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight/ train timings.
- ➔ Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV/ Sedan) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- ➔ Stay in hygienic and sanitized standard hotels
- ➔ Breakfast
- ➔ Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- ➔ Experienced driver for the entire journey.
- ➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy.
- Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.