Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
Stroll hand in hand with your beloved in the city of lakes, Udaipur often referred to as the 'Venice of the East, where you will witness the charm of Lake Pichola and the grace it holds when the sun splashes its golden shimmering light as it sets on the naked Aravali hills. From the architectural brilliance of Rajputana-era palaces to countless narrow timeless streets, the place has it all.
The blue city of India has a charm that revolves in the air. The towering Meherangarh Fort, the largest fort of India, guarding the magnificent city painted with vivid hues of blue in Jodhpur is a delight to one's eyes. The city of legends and folklore- Jaisalmer, has a lot to offer to its travelers as well, from the brilliance of Jaisalmer Fort and the stories that are buried in its walls to a unique and thrilling camel safari on the Thar desert, the place has history sewn into its fabric and sand dunes that make it uniquely attractive.
Arrival at Udaipur | Welcome to the City of Lakes
- Meet a representative at a pre-decided location in Udaipur.
- Get transferred to your pre-booked hotel where you can check-in and relax for some time.
- Visit Sahelion-ki-Bari, a greenhouse built for ladies who went with princess after marrying Maharana Sangram Singh.
- After strolling through the garden with a variety of roses and getting face to face with rare animals at the zoo you will head towards the Fateh Sagar Lake.
- In evening, visit Under the Sun Aquarium where you can see various colourful fishes.
- Head to hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
Sightseeing in Udaipur | Witness the charm of City Palace
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for a city tour.
- Further, visit the City Palace, & admire architecture with mirrored walls, ivory doors & windows with colored glasses,
- You will then visit the nearby Crystal Gallery in Fateh Sagar Palace that will help you peek into the royal history and hosts the largest private collection of crystal in the world.
- In the evening, take a breathtaking Boat Ride over the picturesque Lake Pichola or Fateh Sagar Lake.
- You can then stroll through Local Market shopping for souvenirs.
- Head to hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
Udaipur to Jodhpur | Welcome to the Blue City
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then check out of the hotel.
- Continue your drive towards Jodhpur. you will reach there by afternoon and check in.
- Proceed towards the mighty Mehrangarh Fort that sits above a hill and is visible throughout the city.
- You’ll also visit the “Taj Mahal of Marwar”, Jaswant Thada which is made up of white marble sheets.
- In the evening, you can also visit the market at Ghanta Ghar.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer | Walk through Shimmering "Golden City" of Rajasthan
- Start your next day with a delicious breakfast then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City.
- Take a short stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial, which honors the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and also traces the evolution of the Indian Army.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to your hotel and take some rest.
- You can then head to the Jaisalmer Fort which seems like it has just risen from the sands and offers stunning views of the city.
- Jaisalmer Fort is still a living fort with many houses and people living inside. Here you can shop for some amazing leather goods from the shop that line the streets.
- Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Jaisalmer Sightseeing | Drive to The Heart of the Thar Desert
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and enjoy your breakfast.
- Start your sightseeing tour the city by visiting the beautiful Gadisar Lake where you can take a calming morning stroll.
- You can then visit Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmahal ki Haveli & Salim Singh ki Haveli which date back from the 12th to 15th century, & feature exquisite carvings and filigree work.
- In the afternoon, you’ll will head out towards the Sam Sand Dunes where you’ll check in to a desert camp.
- Experience the exotic desert by Dune Bashing over the sand dunes & enjoy Camel Ride overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You can then enjoy folk performances by the locals while enjoying a bonfire and an authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
Departure | Wave Goodbye to the Land of Maharajas
- After breakfast check out from the desert camps and you can then transfer to Udaipur/ Jodhpur Railway Station/ Airport for your onward journey.
- This marks the end of your tour with wonderful memories.
- ➔ Airport/ Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight/ train timings.
- ➔ Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV/ Sedan) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- ➔ Stay in hygienic and sanitized standard hotels
- ➔ Breakfast
- ➔ Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- ➔ Experienced driver for the entire journey.
- ➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy.
- Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.