Embark on a romantic and unforgettable honeymoon tour in the enchanting land of Rajasthan, India. Rajasthan offers a perfect blend of royal opulence, vibrant culture, and breathtaking landscapes.
Rajasthan with its Royal Palaces and Renovated Havelis invites you to unravel its opulence and unbeatable grandeur. Fondly called the ‘Cultural Capital of India’, Rajasthan is one such destination that needs to be experienced with open arms and this tour package is carefully crafted to help you experience the best of Rajasthan in its full splendor.Rajasthan promises an unforgettable honeymoon experience, filled with grand palaces, romantic settings, cultural delights, and moments that will stay etched in your memories forever. Enjoy the regal hospitality, savor the delectable cuisine, and celebrate your love in the land of kings and queens.
Arrival at Jaipur | Welcome to the 'Pink City of India'
- Meet a representative at a pre-decided location in Jaipur.
- Get transferred to your pre-booked hotel where you can check-in and relax for some time.
- You can start with the short stopover at the iconic Hawa Mahal which is a symbol of Jaipur and then check on time at the world's biggest sundial in Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
- Visit the current residence of the royal family - The City Palace and Museum that displays the weaponry and handlooms that were used by the royal family.
- In evening, visit Govind Dev Ji Temple and Local Market.
- Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Sightseeing in Jaipur | Explore Amber Fort’s Sheesh Mahal, a Heart-Throb of Bollywood Films
- After breakfast start a full day of local sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Dive into history by visiting the Amer Fort, which has witnessed a number of wars, royal celebrations and served as a residence to a number of rulers.
- You can then visit the Jaigarh Fort that houses one of the biggest cannons and the Nahargarh Fort from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city..
- Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal to get some amazing clicks in a traditional Indian attire.
- You can also visit Birla Temple, a temple made with shimmering white marble and carved with various mythological events.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur to Jodhpur | Home to the Impregnable Mehrangarh Fort
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and then check out of the hotel.
- Continue your drive towards Jodhpur. You will reach there by afternoon and check in.
- Proceed towards the mighty Mehrangarh Fort that sits above a hill and is visible from throughout the city.
- You’ll also visit the “Taj Mahal of Marwar”, Jaswant Thada which is made up of white marble sheets.
- In the evening, you can also visit the market at Ghanta Ghar where you can buy some authentic Jodhpuri handicrafts and Rajasthani Dresses.
- Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer | Travel to the Shimmering 'Golden City' of Rajasthan
- Start your next day with a delicious breakfast then get ready to transfer to Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden City.
- Take a short stopover at the Jaisalmer War Memorial, which honors the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and also traces the evolution of the Indian Army.
- On arrival in Jaisalmer, check in to your hotel and take some rest.
- You can then head to the Jaisalmer Fort which seems like it has just risen from the sands and offers stunning views of the city.
- Jaisalmer Fort is still a living fort with many houses and people living inside. Here you can shop for some amazing leather goods from the shop that line the streets.
- Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Sightseeing in Jaisalmer | Explore the Secrets Hidden Behind the Beautiful Sand Dunes
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and enjoy your breakfast.
- Start your sightseeing tour the city by visiting the beautiful Gadisar Lake where you can take a calming morning stroll.
- You can then visit Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmahal ki Haveli & Salim Singh ki Haveli which date back from the 12th to 15th century, & feature exquisite carvings and filigree work.
- In the afternoon, you’ll will head out towards the Sam Sand Dunes where you’ll check in to a desert camp.
- Experience the exotic desert by Dune Bashing over the sand dunes & enjoy Camel Ride overlooking a spectacular sunset.
- You can then enjoy folk performances by the locals while enjoying a bonfire and an authentic Rajasthani meal.
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer to Jodhpur and Departure | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
- After breakfast check out from the desert camps and you can then transfer to Jodhpur for your onward journey.
- This marks the end of your tour with wonderful memories.
- ➔ Airport/ Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight/ train timings.
- ➔ Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV/ Sedan) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- ➔ Stay in hygienic and sanitized standard hotels
- ➔ Breakfast
- ➔ Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- ➔ Experienced driver for the entire journey.
- ➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy.
- Free cancellation before 30 days arrival after will charge 100%.